Purchase a handicap van in FL and nationwide from AMS Vans. Our relaxed sales atmosphere allows you to take your time and shop at your own pace in our online showroom that features over 150 different handicap vans available to be purchased. When you are ready, our mobility consultants will guide you through the sales process with exemplary customer service. As part of our commitment to you, we have a low price guarantee* on every newly modified handicap van from AMS. Should you find a lower price on a comparable van with a new handicap conversion, we will match or beat that price.
Discover A New Option in Handicap Vans
- Every wheelchair van modified by AMS is built from a simple, straightforward design process. The AMS conversion eliminates many of the items that cause most of the common problems in wheelchair vans that we have seen in our many years of experience.
- AMS has extended the ramp an additional 4” that decreases the grade, making kneeling systems obsolete in most cases. Wheelchair users that don’t have a need for a kneeling system can save $4,000+.
- The remote system and ramp are connected to the vehicle battery instead of the computer system to avoid potentially expensive problems down the road. There is a manual backup installed with every powered ramp to avoid ever being stuck in the minivan should the vehicle lose power.
- AMS maintains as much of the original minivan's structural integrity as possible. The B pillar and rocker panel remains intact on the driver side door, resulting in a much safer vehicle in the event of a crash.
- All handicap vans with new conversions have a great warranty on the handicap conversion and ramp.
- The AMS wheelchair ramp needs only minimal annual maintenance. Should you find that you need repairs on your AMS handicap conversion after the period under the warranty, we will direct you to a local service provider in Florida.
Buying A Handicap Van in Florida
- AMS Vans cuts out third party dealers that mark up purchase prices $8,000 to $10,000, making our wheelchair vans more affordable.
- Should one of our wheelchair vans not meet your needs, AMS Vans also has other used accessible minivans from VMI, Braun, and Rollx for sale. Contact one of our mobility consultants to learn more about what vehicles are available.
- Consider purchasing a used wheelchair van with a new conversion. AMS handicap conversions are available on late model, gently used minivans. Every used minivan that is modified has been certified though our 125 point checklist to ensure quality. Most used wheelchair vans with a new wheelchair van conversion are about the same price of a brand new van without any modification.
- Every rear entry handicap van sold in FL and nationwide comes with a set of self retracting Q’Straint wheelchair tie downs. Other mobility equipment is also available to further customize your wheelchair van.
AMS Aftermarket Support
- AMS Vans invites you to list your handicap van on our mobility classifieds. This online network is one of the largest classified ad marketplaces that caters directly to those buying and selling accessible vehicles nationwide. Previous AMS Vans customers can post their ad free for the first month.
- For customers that would prefer to have AMS Vans handle the majority of the sales process, we offer our Mobility Consignment Programs where our mobility consultants will write the classified ad and handle customer inquiries while you hold on to the title until the time of sale.
- Sell your vehicle fast! AMS Vans Buy Back Program is great for those that either want to upgrade their AMS wheelchair van or no longer have a need for the vehicle. AMS Vans knows what your used wheelchair van is worth and can get you paid through our quick cash sales.
Florida Handicap Vans - FL
AMS Handicap Vans Florida is the premier choice in handicap vans and handicap van conversions in Florida. Whether a loved one has become suddenly disabled or suffers from a lifelong disability, AMS Vans offers handicap vans in Florida to fit every customer's needs.
Wheelchair Vans of FL Sells Mobility Vans Express to Your Door
Wheelchair Vans of Florida offers mobility van express products like mobility medical vans at discount prices.
How AMS Saves You Money on Wheelchair Vans in Florida
AMS Vans cuts out third party dealers that mark up purchase prices
$8,000 to $10,000, making our wheelchair vans more affordable. Our relaxed sales atmosphere allows you to take your time and shop at
your own pace in our online showroom that features over 150 different
handicap vans available to be purchased.